Join Boone and Crockett Club Today and Get the 2019 Yearbook for Free!
Join Boone and Crockett Club's Associates Program today for just $35 a year, you'll receive four issues of Fair Chase magazine, PLUS a free copy of the our 2019 Year Book!
Join today and you will receive
- Four issues of Fair Chase magazine (print and digital - Not available on newsstands)
- Login/Information card
- Two Boone and Crockett window decals
- Access to the on-line Associates community: Searchable field photos from the B&C Records database. Electronic archives of past Fair Chase feature articles.
- A 20% discount on select Club publications and B&C branded merchandise on www.boone-crockett.org.
- NEW! Fair Chase 2019 Yearbook (also available for sale individually)
NOTE: Boone and Crockett offices are closed per orders from Governor Bullock, and will reopen when allowed. All shipping has been suspended at this time.
We will continue to process orders during this time. Once we get the green light to reopen our warehouse we'll get orders shipped out right away. Thank you for your patience.
You will still receive the summer issue of Fair Chase in the mail.
You will receive your welcome packet within 7-10 days that will include your login information, first issue of Fair Chase magazine and decal. Discount offers exclude all subscriptions to B&C's Associates Program and Fair Chase magazine.
Don't have the Fair Chase 2018 Yearbook? Pick one up today!
Don't have the Fair Chase 2017 Yearbook? Pick one up today!
Fair Chase Magazine offers complete coverage of B&C's Big Game Records Program including:
- Field photos
- Scientific-based articles
- Current trophy listings
As well as thought-provoking columns about:
- Hunting ethics
- Conservation policy
- Wildlife research
- Boone and Crockett Club happenings, updates, and more.
By supporting B&C you are supporting these current initiatives
Hunt Right; Hunt Fair Chase. This effort addresses one of the most pressing issues of our time, the image of the North American hunter, and the public image of hunting in general.
Poach and Pay. A new program researching the processes for calculating current poaching fines and providing assistance to increase poaching penalties in the future.