Great Rams I
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
The Boone and Crockett Club recently secured a small quantity of Robert Anderson's first book in his Great Rams series, originally published by Collector's Covey in 1994. These are made available exclusively by the Boone and Crockett Club while supplies last and are not available anywhere else.
Great Rams I includes:
- More than 250 photographs of some of the greatest North American rams ever taken
- Profiles of many early-day sheep hunters
- Stories behind many of the very largest grand slams
- Special sheep bowhunting section
- The taking of a record-book grand slam in one year
- An analysis and chronology of the first dozen grand slams
Anderson has augmented more than 250 photographs with in-depth and detailed captions. The author comments: "In as much as the taking of almost every ram is a story in itself, I have attempted to provide as much vital information as possible. with the photographs. Beside the normal details of the taking of the rams, scores, areas, guides, outfitters, etc., in most cases I have found that there is an interesting twist or irony behind the hunts or the hunters themselves. Sheep hunters have a way of being larger than life. Invariably, I have found that they're the REAL story."
- Signed author Robert Anderson
- Hardcover with dust jacket
- 11 x 10.25 inches
- 256 pages
Item Code: BPGR1
Special Offer – order all four Great Rams books and save $50! Click here for details.