Great Rams II
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
The Boone and Crockett Club recently secured a small quantity of Robert Anderson's Great Rams and Great Ram Hunters II, originally published by Collector's Covey in 2008. These are made available exclusively by the Boone and Crockett Club while supplies last and are not available anywhere else.
Great Rams II includes:
- Sixty years of backpack sheep hunting in Alaska
- A fifty-year history of hunting bighorns in Montana's Beartooth Plateau
- The knowns and unknowns of the 700 Club
- Lone Star State desert bighorns: A great comeback
- A new and different look at twenty-first century sheep hunting photography
The revealing text in the second book is an excellent mix of previously untouched historical topics and contemporary sheep subjects sure to be of interest to sheep enthusiasts everywhere. Then there is the author's real Forte, 293 photographs, many never before seen, with the detailed and elaborate captions sheep hunters have come to expect from Anderson.
- Signed author Robert Anderson
- Hardcover with dust jacket
- 11 x 10.25 inches
- 244 pages
Item Code: BPGR2
Special Offer – order all four Great Rams books and save $50! Click here for details.