Great Rams IV + B&C Associate Sign up Bundle Offer
Limited Time Offer.... Join B&C and buy Great Rams IV and we'll include the Fair Chase 2017 Yearbook for FREE (a $9.95 value)!
GREAT RAMS IV
Chronicles of Sheep Hunting and Legendary Sheep Hunters
By Robert M. Anderson
Boone and Crockett is excited to offer the fourth installment of Bob Anderson’s Great Rams series. With nearly 500 images—vintage and contemporary field photos from decades of sheep hunting, plus a special photo essay of rams in the wild—and twelve captivating chapters, Great Rams IV will keep readers enthralled every time they turn the page!
LIMITED TO 1,250 COPIES – Once they are sold out, no more will be printed.
Content is classic Great Rams style with stories of legendary sheep hunters and guides, and features on hunting adventures in Alaska, Colorado, and Yukon, women hunting guides, and a four-part section on translocation efforts, not to mention an in-depth look at yesterday’s—and today’s—sheep hunter in an extensive field photo chapter. Bonus material includes a complete list of official B&C trophies for wild sheep from the beginning of B&C’s record-keeping activities in the early 1900s up through September 30, 2018.
With nearly 100 more pages than the previous edition, this new book will delight both new and old sheep hunters with brilliant full-color printing in a high-quality binding.
- Limited to 1,250 copies
- Signed by author Robert Anderson
- Hardcover with dust jacket
- 11 x 10.25 inches
- 416 pages
Boone and Crockett Club Associates receive four issues of Fair Chase magazine.
- Four issues of Fair Chase magazine (print and digital - Not available on newsstands)
- Login/Information card
- Two Boone and Crockett window decals
- Access to the on-line Associates community: Searchable field photos from the B&C Records database. Electronic archives of past Fair Chase feature articles.
- A 20% discount on select Club publications and B&C branded merchandise.
- New! Fair Chase 2017 Yearbook
Click here to learn more about the B&C Associates Program.
Great Rams IV has arrived in our warehouse. All pre-orders will be shipped by December 21.